Providing Malaysians, a one stop solution centre for all HUAWEI consumers needs
HUAWEI Malaysia officially announced the opening of the First Premium Customer Service Center in KL Eco City Mall, Kuala Lumpur to provide after sales support to all HUAWEI consumers.
The speciality of this premium customer service center is to provide quick repair services for all HUAWEI products. Best of all, you can view the overall repair process right in front of you with pure transparency knowing that your product is in good hand!
Besides that, the service center aim to be an experiential center where you can experience the latest HUAWEI range of products from smartphones to smart homes devices while waiting for your device ready for collection.
With the opening of the premium service centre, HUAWEI Malaysia wants to reward its consumers through a promotion campaign starting from today until the 15 th December 2019.
Here is what you can expect from the free services during this period.
1. Free cleaning & disinfect service
2. Free screen protector after completed repair (selected models only: Mate 30 Series, Mate 20 Series, P30 Series, P20 Series, nova 5T, Honor 8X, Honor 8 Pro, Honor 9 lite, Honor 10, Honor Play, Honor View 20, Honor View 10)
3. You will be entitled to print 2 photos after shared your photos on FB, tag 3 friends and hashtag #HuaweiMSC & #Grandopening & lucky draw (applicable in Opening day only)
4. Lucky draw available from 2nd day onwards. All you required to participate in the lucky draw is to send in your device for repair to be entitled
5. To stand to win more prizes, you can complete a survey relating to HiCare article (survey regarding service campaigns) from 9th Dec 2019 – 31st Dec 2019. Amazing prizes up for grabs:
- 1st Prize: 1-unit of HUAWEI nova 5T
- 2nd Prize: 1-unit of HUAWEI 10000 mAH powerbank
- 3rd Prize: 1-unit of HUAWEI Body Fat Scale
- Consolation Prizes: 10 – unit of HUAWEI Band 4
Existing Service Campaigns will also be conducted in this service centre reinforcing the one stop solution for the convenience of all HUAWEI consumers:
1. Service Annual Giving Season – a campaign which runs from 23 November to 1 January 2020.
2. HUAWEI Service Day – every first Friday and Saturday of the month.
3. RM 99 Battery Replacement – A new life to your old device, get a new original battery at RM99 only
4. HUAWEI Care – additional protection to your device
5. No Worries – 2 years warranty aimed at giving more back to loyal customers.