The hot weather is not a new phenomenon as barely a few months ago, many parts of Malaysia experienced extremely hot weather and a total of 10 areas recorded a yellow-level heatwave as recorded by the Malaysian Meteorological Department Malaysia.
As a result, you will probably have your air conditioning running all day. With the scorching hot weather and most of us spending our time at home, it makes owning a good air conditioner more important than ever to achieve everyday comfort.
Thankfully, Samsung has just the right air conditioner that can keep you cool, yet energy efficient for long usage.
The Samsung WindFree™ Premium Plus Air Conditioner is designed with an innovative solution that allows users to maintain a stable home temperature, and with WindFree™ cooling technology, it cools a wider and larger area without unpleasant feelings of direct cold wind on your skin.
Here are a few reasons why Samsung WindFree™ Premium Plus air conditioner is a must-have at home.
Breathe Clean Air While Cooling Down
Samsung’s WindFree™ Cooling technology not only keeps your room temperature comfortably in check, but it also includes a specialized filter to keep the air in your
home clean and hygienic.
This Tri-Care filter is made up of three layers that reduce harmful particles to help maintain healthy indoor air quality. Each layer captures large dust particles, fibers, and even animal hairs and includes a Zeolite Coating Filter that reduces viruses, bacteria, and allergens.
Easy To Operate with Enhanced Smart Operation
The Samsung’s WindFree™ Premium Plus Air Conditioner also comes with an AI Auto Cooling feature that makes it easier to stay cool. With artificial intelligence, the device can analyze room conditions, user-preferred temperatures and cooling modes, and even the climate outdoors to switch to an optimal room setting automatically.
The unit also features a Motion Detect Sensor that will register when there is no one in a room, subsequently switching modes automatically to reduce energy waste.
Once you have equipped your home with Samsung WindFree™ Premium Plus, here are a few tips to further enhance your experience when using it by keeping cool, staying comfortable at home during this Movement Control Order (MCO).
1. Clean or change air conditioner filters regularly. A dirty filter cuts airflow and reduces
2. Use ceiling fans to create a “wind chill” effect for your rooms to remain as comfortable even if the thermostat is set a little higher. The key is to set ceiling fans to run counter clockwise and use them only when you are in the room—fans cool people, not spaces.
3. Keep the doors and windows closed to avoid hot air from coming into the house.
4. Close the blinds, shades, and drapes on the sunny side of the house. Light-coloured window coverings are best because they help reflect light and reduce heat absorbed into the home.
5. Save heavy-duty chores such as mopping for later in the day. These tasks can add moisture and heat to your home – the same goes for the clothes washer and dryer.
6. To reduce the moisture load on your air conditioner, open the space vents to promote
ventilation and decrease humidity.
The Samsung WindFree™ Premium Plus Air Conditioner is an eco-friendly option for those looking for a powerful air conditioner experience with a reduced environmental impact.
Additionally, its energy-efficient Digital Inverter Boost technology will maintain your desired temperature with less fluctuation, reducing energy usage by up to 77%.