Dell Technologies (NYSE:DELL) has unveiled new products and software across its premium Latitude, XPS and displays portfolios to help people innovate, collaborate and accomplish more in the next decade.
Featuring artificial intelligence (AI), 5G and innovative design, the latest Dell Technologies’ PCs and displays make work and play more seamless, intelligent and enjoyable.
“The PC industry has never been more vibrant with built-in AI, 5G and the best design we’ve ever seen, all to help make our lives easier and more fulfilled,” said Sam Burd,
President of Dell Client Solutions Group.
“What’s exciting to me is that, with all of the cool news we’ll see come out of CES, the PC plays a central role in helping people innovate, influence and achieve more.”
“PC users have become increasingly savvy about the devices they choose for work and
play, gravitating toward more premium products that emphasise good design, strong
performance and intuitive technologies,”said Tom Mainelli, group vice president,
Devices and Consumer, IDC.
Our research shows an increasing percentage of new employees are choosing jobs based on the devices employers offer, and both IT buyers and consumers are interested in PCs with next-generation display, connectivity and battery technologies.
Professionals can use their precious time on the work that matters most with the Latitude 9510, the most intelligent 15-inch business PC featuring built-in AI 1 Dell introduced the Latitude 9000 series, designed with the finest details in mind to be smaller and thinner than ever before, with a larger display and a superior experience.
The new Latitude 9510 delivers what business users seek: the longest battery life of any
15-inch business PC with a target of up to 30 hours 2 , 5G-ready design 3 , powerful audio
features and intelligent solutions that increase productivity.
The Latitude 9510 is the world’s smallest and lightest commercial 15-inch PC 4 , easily fitting into a small work bag. Starting at only 3.2 pounds 5 (approximately 1.45 kg),
professionals can travel light without carrying the extra weight of battery chargers, adapters or speakerphone pucks needed for a workday.
The large screen size, along with Intel ® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and 5G mobile broadband capabilities 6 , allow executives to be more productive wherever they need.
The design incorporates 5G antennas into the speakers to retain the InfinityEdge display, while carbon blade fans and dual heat pipes offer a quiet and cool-to-the-touch experience.
Launching with up to the latest 10 th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors, the vPro ready Latitude 9510 features a machined-aluminum finish with diamond-cut edges for professionals that want performance with style.
As the world’s most intelligent 15-inch business PC 7 , the Latitude 9510 leads the commercial PC industry with the first built-in and automated AI-based optimisation
The new Dell Optimizer software works behind the scenes to help reduce lags, delays and frustration:
● Get to work faster with ExpressResponse: Based on user preferences and machine learning with Intel ® Adaptix Technology, it launches frequently used applications faster, switches quickly between applications and improves overall application performance to boost productivity
● Improve battery life utilisation with ExpressCharge: AI and machine learning improves battery life utilisation based on an employee’s battery charge patterns and typical power usage. When critically low on battery, the Latitude 9510 will subtly adjust settings to preserve resources, like dimming the screen. It will also choose the best charging policy, like ExpressCharge Boost, which provides up to a 35% charge in 20 minutes 8 to get running in a crunch
● Log in simply and securely with ExpressSign-in: This senses a user’s presence, enabling faster log-in and enhanced security with Dell’s PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel ® Context Sensing Technology and Windows Hello.
● Ditch the speakerphone with Intelligent Audio: The top-firing speakers, powerful amp and four noise-cancelling microphones provide life-like immersive collaboration, while Intelligent Audio allows users to hear and be heard better on conference calls, helping eliminate echoes and background noise, wherever they are Latitudes, like all Dell trusted devices, are the industry’s most secure commercial PCs 9 , so companies can be confident their endpoints are secure both below and above the operating system.
With Dell Technologies Unified Workspace, new Latitude owners are productive on day-one. This approach for end-user computing gives workers a frustration-free, ready-to-work experience while empowering IT with automated, open and intelligent management solutions that help them easily deploy, secure, manage and support all devices within their organisation.
XPS 13: First-ever four sided, virtually borderless InfinityEdge display Dell also introduced the new XPS 13, redesigned to achieve the most premium and superior computing experience with the finest materials, smaller and thinner profile and a larger display.
Elegantly crafted with machined aluminum, carbon fiber, woven glass fiber and hardened Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass, the XPS 13 has a flawless finish in a durable, lightweight design.
For users that want maximum screen space, Dell is delivering its latest engineering feat
– narrow bezels on every side, reducing the XPS 13’s InfinityEdge borders and creating
a smaller and thinner form factor than all other XPS predecessors.
With a larger 16:10 display that spans from all four edges, the new 25% brighter XPS InfinityEdge 10 display offers more screen space to multitask throughout the day and catch all the details of the latest binge-worthy show.
And holding true to what XPS fans love most, this new design delivers a 13.4-inch display in an 11-inch form factor — fitting neatly on an airplane tray.
The XPS 13 offers 10th Gen Intel ® Core™ processors and long battery life for the travellers, small business owners and creatives that need power and performance on the go.
A larger touchpad, edge-to-edge keyboard, and one-handed opening strike the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality. The new XPS packaging includes more sustainable materials and eliminates foam, making it easier for customers to recycle.
Stay connected and entertained with Dell Cinema Guide and Dell Mobile Connect For binge-watchers, Dell Technologies launched Dell Cinema Guide, a one-stop-shop for searching streaming entertainment. Windows users can download the app; quickly and easily find television shows and movies across more than 200 streaming services within one simple content guide; and enjoy it all with the amazing colour, sound and streaming of Dell Cinema 11 .
Since its 2018 launch, Dell Mobile Connect has helped more than one million users avoid splitting attention between their PC and smartphone. This spring (end-March), Dell Mobile Connect will expand its wireless transfer and app mirroring capabilities beyond Android phones and bring these functions to iOS phone users 12 . XPS, Inspiron, Vostro, Alienware and G Series users with iOS phones will be able to directly access their favourite mobile apps, from rideshare to social media, and take advantage of drag-and-drop file transfer and content mirroring straight from their Dell PC.
Dell has innovated for this collaborative environment an impressive 85.6-inch interactive touch display, digitizing yesterday’s whiteboards. The Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor – C8621QT is designed to connect users and increase collaboration in real-time, featuring 4K UHD resolution, 20-point multi-touch, USB-C connectivity and Dell’s exclusive – and intelligently inclusive – Screen Drop Feature which helps improve accessibility and reachability for users of different heights.
Dell UltraSharps, Dell’s top of the range displays line-up, uses state of the art technology, to create the ultimate visual experience for professionals in all workplaces.
● Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C – U4320Q, allows workers to maximise productivity with the power to connect up to four PCs and view the content from each computer simultaneously 14 – ideal for professionals in finance and engineering requiring multi-monitors with high resolution for details. The height adjustable 42.5-inch 4K monitor also features USB-C connectivity that delivers up to 90W of power
● With wide colour coverage including 95% DCI-P3, users can experience true colour reproduction on the brilliant Dell UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C monitor – U2720Q that comes with VESA DisplayHDR TM 400, making it perfect for both creation and viewing of content. With a small, compact base and virtually borderless InfinityEdge, this monitor offers an almost uninterrupted view in a multiple screen setup for added productivity.
Also available in 25-inch with QHD resolution – Dell UltraSharp 25 USB-C Monitor –U2520Q Built for speed with incredible 99% sRGB colour coverage, the new Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor – AW2521HF features fast IPS technology that offers rich colours, a 240Hz refresh rate and a blazingly fast 1ms response time, all in native FHD resolution.
It also features It also features AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology 15 and is NVIDIA G-SYNC® compatible.
In addition to the above displays, Dell also released additions to its broader portfolio of
monitors. Read about those announcements here.